More and more customers are enquiring about Chambrelan’s Slam Lock Draw Front, the sales of which have been growing since we launched the slam lock over a year ago.
The latest option, which boasts a quick lock instant release mechanism with both a lock in and lock out option, is now being used across vehicle builders in the commercial sector and the emergency services.
Made from high strength, Grade ‘A’ plastics for better endurance and performance, the LILO slam lock has been designed to take the punishment dished out on a daily basis by front line fire crews, engineers and those working with defence applications. Because of this the slam lock is incredibly robust with fewer working parts that can’t jam or snarl up due to regular use. The Slam lock uses a stainless steel bar and stainless steel fasteners for added strength when locked in place and an black polyamid handle.
Available on stock, these easy to fit easy to maintain handles are currently being used by national and international vehicle builders and manufacturers.
Slam locks handles are available in different options accordng to required use:
- Single Handle: to allow easy and comfortable handling of the sliding device;
- Slam lock handle: the drawer is locked in the folded position and you have to press the center red button to allow its extension;
- Slam lock handle open and closed: the drawer is locked in the folded position and you have to press the center red button to extend the drawer; once extended, it locks up and must again press the center button to close the tray (that will lock automatically at the end of the race);
- Slam lock handle lock for double extension drawer: the drawer is locked in the center position and each side of the drawer has a handle with release button. By pressing the center red button, you can extend the drawer on one side or the other;
- Indexing slam lock handle: the drawer will be opened step by step according to the defined positions.
For further information on these or any of our slides please visit www.chambrelan.ca or alternatively us on +1 (514) 932 29 92.